Mr. D'Alessandro graduated from Cornell Law School in 2019, where he received his J.D. with a concentration in Business Law & Regulation and was a Note Editor for the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy. Prior to joining the firm, he served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Steven C. Mannion of the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Since joining Togut, Segal & Segal LLP in 2020, Mr. D'Alessandro's practice has focused on representing debtors, trustees, creditors, and other parties in interest in connection with chapter 11 proceedings and corporate restructurings.
- New York, 2020
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York
- J.D. – 2019 – Concentration: Business Law & Regulation – 2019
- Law Journal: Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy, Note Editor
- Boston University
- B.S. – 2016
- Hon. Steven C. Mannion, U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, Law Clerk
- Hon. Peter W. Hall, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, Legal Intern