Mr. Quist provides efficient and practical advice to debtors, creditors, and other parties in interest in corporate restructurings both in and out of court.
Griffin Quist is an associate at Togut, Segal & Segal LLP. He received his Juris Doctor from Boston College Law School, where he was Research Editor for the U.C.C. Reporter-Digest.
Prior to joining the Firm, Griffin served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Wendy A. Kinsella and the Honorable Margaret Cangilos-Ruiz (Ret.) of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York.
During law school, Griffin interned at the Middlesex County District Attorney's Office, as well as a complex civil litigation defense firm. Griffin also worked as a student attorney for the Civil Litigation Clinic in the Boston College Legal Services LAB, where he represented indigent clients pro bono in all aspects of housing litigation.
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
- New York
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 2019
- Law Digest: U.C.C. Reporter-Digest, Research Editor
- Hon. Wendy A. Kinsella, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York
- Hon. Margaret Cangilos-Ruiz (Ret.), U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of New York