Ms. Nester provides efficient and practical advice to debtors, creditors, and other parties in interest in corporate restructurings both in- and out-of-court.
Ms. Nester represents debtors, creditors, and other parties in interest in connection with avoidance actions and other contested matters. Prior to joining Togut, Segal & Segal LLP, Ms. Nester was an associate in the litigation group of Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, where she represented financial and other commercial institutions in securities, antitrust, and other complex litigations.
Minta J. Nester
- New York, 2010
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2010
- Stanford Law School, Stanford, California
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: Externship: U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Division, Appellate Staff (Fall 2008)
- Yale University
- B.A. - 2006
- Honors: Graduated With Distinction
- Honors: Percival Wood Clement Thesis Prize
- Major: Political Science
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP, Litigation Associate